Friday, November 30, 2007

OK, I Love You, b'Bye!

Hi Blogland. The time has come to do a Rae and say goodbye to this exercise in brain barfing. I know this is the right thing to do because when the idea came to stay with me this morning, I felt not sadness or tension or a clutching in my blog-inspiring nether region but peace. Calm, blissful peace. I'm sure I'll still read and comment from time to time on others' blogs and even expect one day I may be back in the blogging business but right now time does not permit this luxurious dabbling in narcissism (you are an indulgent lot!) and Guilt is a too toxic taskmaster. One day very soon, my employer will discover I am utterly devoid of talent for testing web applications, the Jujube will scorn all interaction with her mother, and she will not deign to leave her darkened bedroom wearing anything produced by a set of my needles. Then, I expect, I shall return with plenty to say about living with a "tween" and having all the time in the world to knit and no attractive body in the world for which to do it. Until then, fiber-loving friends.

Over and out.

5 Comments:

At Friday, November 30, 2007 3:09:00 PM, Blogger Louiz said...

We'll miss you, take care, come back when you can!

 
At Saturday, December 01, 2007 10:30:00 AM, Blogger roxie said...

Bon voyage! We'll miss you.

 
At Saturday, December 01, 2007 7:25:00 PM, Blogger Rae said...

While I don't regret giving up the blog, I do regret when others do. Selfish, eh?!

Albeit brief, I enjoyed the jokes along the way. Happy mommy-ing! Happy knitting! If you ever want to gab, I'm at knittingtales at gmail dot com.

 
At Saturday, December 01, 2007 10:46:00 PM, Blogger NeedleTart said...

So long coach! You gave us a great season. Drop by when you can.

 
At Friday, January 04, 2008 3:56:00 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

I just now saw a post you made back in october on my blog! haha... i've already got the pitter patter people on me! can you believe that?! omg. we lost my fiance's grandmother mid october and wow... immediately they all started speculating,"they won't wait long i bet" etc etc!

LORD HELP ME! haha

I miss the group SOOO much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home