Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Eventful Blog Entries

Hello Team. Today I learned on my daily blog perusal about two upcoming events of some interest to your coach. The first is Global Orgasm Day. The second is Knit From Your Stash 2007. I'm not going to tell you which of these I find more compelling. I don't want you to get any ideas about me (as if mentioning these two events in the same paragraph doesn't already do that). What I will tell you is that the former takes place on December 22, 2006 and the latter every day between January 1 and September 30, 2007 which means the two are neither simultaneous nor mutually exclusive, though I rather imagine any discussion combining orgasming and knitting should carry a warning that the two activities are best enjoyed separately for the welfare of all involved.

I have made no firm commitments to participating in one of these two events. The other is a done deal. Come hell, high water, pestilence, or plague I WILL be... And here I shall leave your own fertile imaginations to complete this sentence.

Go forth and do ye the same. Wahoo!!!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 21, 2006 7:10:00 AM, Blogger NeedleTart said...

Sooo glad I checked your site this morning. It gives me some time to warn The Husband. He is working nights on the 22nd (No, no. At his *job*. The place where they give him money to...Stop that!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home