Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Oh, For Cryin' Out Loud!

Just got the call from the Primary Care Physician's clerk. Apparently my bad cholesterol and triglycerides are slightly elevated to which I must reply,

"Then why the good goddam am I eating 4 vegetarian and 2 fish meals per week? Don't you people know how much work that is?? What is the POINT in working that hard if it ain't gonna do any good???"

Think I'll go sulk tonight with the bucket-o-meatballs I made for 2 Year Old. Sorry sweetie, Mommy's pouting so you can't have these here globules of baked beefy-turkey greasy goodness. Here, have a slab of tofu to play with. If Mommy can't clean out her arteries with the danged stuff she may as well clean it out of some crevice in the family room furniture. Maybe it'll do the sofa more good than it did for Mommy.

Why do I bother?

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 10:00:00 PM, Blogger Amy Lane said...

so you can scarf chocolate every so often and feel like you've earned it!!!!

 
At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 10:01:00 AM, Blogger Susan said...

You said it sister. Actually, I think it was the prodigious post-pregnacy chocolate scarfing that got me into this predicament. (Don't practice your alliteration on me!)

I've earned it. Oh my, I've truly earned it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home