Tuesday, February 27, 2007

So Excited My Brain Is Going To Explode

It's Tuesday. I brought my lunch to the office (because Englishman packed it) but I still have to go out at lunchtime to buy flouride-free toothpaste for Jujube. After work tonight, I will pick her up from day care and drive home in the Pontiac Stateship listening to Laurie Berkner's "I Really Love To Dance" on infinite loop. Then I will make dinner, fight with the Jujube about eating it, give up and let her eat another pink yogurt. While she eats, I will sort the day's junk mail into shredding and recycling piles. When Englishman gets home, we will drink tea, reheat leftovers, then get Jujube ready for bed. She'll be conked out before 9 tonight because she doesn't nap at day care. After that, the day's all mine! Woohoo!!

Then I'll get up and do it all over again on Wednesday.

I feel so energetic. So inspired. So creative. So full of LIFE! Seriously you guys, I can hardly take another minute of this thrill ride.



Even my knitting project is beige.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 27, 2007 9:11:00 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Oh sigh. I feel that way many days, except DD goes to bed by 8 and we eat afterwards. But other than that, it's the same routine day in and day out. Painful.

Then again, be careful what you wish for. Having come out of 2 months of "excitement," when the routine was out the window, I'm now longing for routine. The known. The comfortable. The beige.

Besides, at some point your DD will learn some new tricks and just screw everything up royally. ;) How's that for optimism??

 
At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 11:49:00 AM, Blogger Amy Lane said...

mmm...you need something in technicolor, dear heart...some big variegated zoomba color that looks like the seven-dwarves gem-mine barfed up on wool...

at least it wouldn't be boring... (I recognize that btw--lion brand, wool-ease mushroom...I actually like that color when I'm in a neutral mood...)

Huzzah for pink yogurt, and the blue and the purple--anything with a color found in nature must suck, because they refuse to eat it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home