Thursday, January 25, 2007

The FCB Saga Continues

As if the stunted bag and too long handle aren't enough, the woeful Frigging Crap Bag has... are you ready? Wait for it...

...

...

...


...


...


...


...


...

A TWISTED HANDLE.

I swear on my Grandmother's glass eyeball (if she had one), that handle was NOT twisted when I Kitchener stitched it to the raw edge on the stunted sack portion of FCB. I checked it half a dozen times. This is most certainly and totally the fault of my washing machine. If I weren't so generally disgusted with the whole abomination that is FCB I might be able to marvel at the singular talents of my 15 year old GE white good. I'm too crabby to be awestruck.

Don't you worry, Dent team (hey, isn't that a kind of gum?). I know exactly what action to take next. The Riesling is already on the chill, the Lion Brand Wool-Ease in Wheat and size 10 needles have already been dug out of the stash, and don't tell Classic Elite Yarns but their V-neck pullover from the Tweed 3 pattern book has already been selected as the next victim for abuse by

Your (ever-)loving,
Coach




It will look nothing like this when I am through with it.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, January 27, 2007 6:53:00 PM, Blogger Amy Lane said...

I swear on your grandmother's glass eyeball that that handle was twisted in the pattern. Really. I swear to wool it was... (I hate it when shit like that happens...just no damn fun at all...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home